Thank you for considering Cathedral Community School as the right option for your children´s education.
The following process is to be followed in order to register:
- Complete family and student information in the pre – enrollment Admissions form through our website.
- Pay admission test.
- Schedule in-house evaluation at 809.633.2020 Ext 223 or write to email@example.com
- The following application requirements must be submitted at the time of evaluation appointment:
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Receipt for evaluation fee.
- Official transcripts from the current school (except for children beginning their first year of school)
Admission test results:
The admission assessment results will be complete within the next 3 school days after the evaluation.
When a student is accepted, the registration form and payment of the registration fee must be completed within a 20- calendar- day period, otherwise the available space for your child cannot be guaranteed.
The registration requirements are as follows:
- Pay the one-time entrance fee for new students only (a single nonrefundable payment)
- Pay the tuition cost.
- Parent/Guardian must complete the student record by submitting the following documents:
- Registration form which must be downloaded from our website. and complete.
- Original birth certificate for school purposes. In case of foreigner born students, the certificate must be apostilled by the embassy of the country of origin.
- Two photos (2”x2”).
- Official transcripts from previous school years and complete student records for high school students.
- 8th grade “Pruebas Nacionales “certificate for students entering 9th grade or subsequent grades ( only up to 2016)
- Letter of recommendation from previous school.
- Balance statement from previous school.
• Copy of immunization record (only for Pre-K/ Kinder students).
• Medical report signed by a certified doctor.
• Vision test.
• Hearing test.
- Copy of the Personal Identity Card or Passport of foreign parents.
Additional Requirements for Foreign Students:
In addition to all the above requirements, foreign students must certify and annotate the documentation required by the embassy of the country of origin. In case that the student has studied in a language other than Spanish all documentation must be translated by an official translator. All students must obtain the recognition of studies through the Ministry of Education of the Dominican Republic, which will determine , or confirm, based on the credits and previous curriculum, the grade where the student will be placed.
* Note: Payments are not refundable.